You want to progress digital transformation because you know it is the right thing to do, the way of the future. But your University is too busy to transform? Has bigger fish to fry? Or are you waiting to see what everyone else is doing?
It can be a tricky situation for you: wanting to be heard, feeling you should be championing it, feeling stymied. This master class will give you a six-step approach to breakdown the problem, and make a plan to push as much digital transformation through the University as it is able to absorb.
- Analysis: Identify the degree to which your University is ignoring the need for change, or believe that they have bigger fish to fry.
- Allies: Make friends and influence people – it’s an organisation-wide change.
- Proof: Triangulate the evidence: outside customers + inside stakeholders + competitor pressure.
- Plan: Match ambition to budget, resources and priorities.
- Show: What you can do with your existing resources to demonstrate how digital transformation could work.
- Sway: Develop an approach to reaching a consensus across the University to tackle digital transformation.
- Title: Planning Digital Transformation for Old Skool Universities
- Type: Master class (interactive session which lasts for 2.5 hours)
- Hashtag: #B6
- Facilitator: Rob van Tol
- Date and time: 14.45-17.30 on Wednesday 22 June 2016