In this workshop session we will take a look at the common scenarios, pitfalls and strategies for applying natural language techniques to both your content and your users’ journeys. Participants will be encouraged to:
- Critique the hype surrounding web-based voice recognition interactions.
- Identify potential content sources for entity recognition and index enrichment exercises.
- Trace real-world ‘enriched content’ lifecycles from birth through to task resolution.
Please note that this session is interactive so a laptop is recommended if possible. The workshop facilitators will be able to share their laptops if participants do not have their own laptop.
- Title: University News Made Digital
- Type: Workshop session (lasting for 90 minutes)
- Hashtag: #A7
- Speaker: Gordon Grace
- Date and time: 16.00-17.30 on Tuesday 23 June 201