There have been a number of changes to the IWMW 2018 programme.
We are pleased to announce two new masterclass sessions have been added to the programme:
- Maximising User Experience With Limited Resource (session B8)
With 93% of 12-17 year olds online everyday, it’s never been more important to maximise your institution’s website to deliver the best possible student experience – but that takes time and resource.In this three part masterclass, University of Aberdeen’s Enquiry and Conversions Manager, Megan McFarlane and Gecko Engage VP of Product, Adrian Binzaru will discuss how to deliver the best possible online user experience for prospective students with limited staff resource.We’ll begin with best practises around capturing the initial student enquiry, before diving deeper into topics such as ensuring your institution is GDPR-compliant and reducing workload for the university’s IT team with the help of new technology.We will then put you in the shoes of your students and ask you to look at your site from a different angle.
- Overcoming SEO Challenges to Optimise Your Website (session B9)
This masterclass will address:
- The cornerstone of content quality: Accessibility
- How to rank higher using unique content
- Keyword strategy not working? Here’s why
- Why scoring your website against the competition matters
Unfortunately one masterclass and one workshop session has been cancelled:
- Using Sector Data To Make Better Decisions (A6)
- Adopting Agile Under the Radar (B4)