IWMW: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The call for submissions for talks, workshop sessions and other ideas for IWMW 2018 is now open .
We welcome proposals for:
- Plenary talks, which typically last for 45 minutes
- Workshop sessions, which typically last for 90 minutes. The workshop sessions should provide an opportunity for all workshop participants to engage actively with the topics covered in the session.
- Masterclasses, which last for half a day. These longer workshop sessions provide annual time for participants to engage actively with the topics covered in the session.
In addition to these areas we also invite proposals which may use other formats such as:
- Panel sessions, in which speakers address a shared topic.
- Debates, in which speakers argue for and against a motion.
Other ideas are also welcomed.
Your submission should contain the following information:
- The proposed title of the talk or sessions.
- A brief abstract.
- For workshop sessions, a summary of how the session would be made interactive, with all participants able to contribute.
- Other relevant information which will help the IWMW 2017 organisers to decide if the proposal is relevant and appropriate for the event.