IWMW stands for the Institutional Web Management Workshop. The first IWMW event was held in 1997 and the event has been held annually ever since.
The IWMW event supports the professional development for those working in institutional web and digital teams in the UK’s higher education community.
The event typically covers a wide range of topics or relevance to this sector including digital transformation, website/digital governance, university strategy, digital strategy, UX, accessibility, design, development, user-journeys and tasks, team management, leadership, content, measurement and analytics, change management, student recruitment and retention, tools, technologies and communications.
The event was launched in 1997 and has been held annually ever since. Learn more about IWMW’s history.
About the IWMW 2020 event
The IWMW 2020 event will be held at the University of Dundee on 30 June – 2 July 2020. IWMW 2020 will be the 24th in the series.
The theme for the event is “Evolution and Revolution in the HE Digital Community”.
The IWMW 2020 Advisory Group supports the planning and delivery of the IWMW 2020 event.
About the host organisation
Some facts and figures about the University of Dundee:
- Dundee became an independent University in 1967 following a 70 year relationship with the University of St Andrews
- The origins date back to 1881 when University College, Dundee was founded
- The University is home to more than 17,000 students and more than 3,000 staff, helping to make Dundee Scotland’s most student-friendly city
- 25 per cent of the students we are engaged with are from outside the UK. Dundee is one of the highest ranked UK universities in the International Student Barometer, the annual measure of student satisfaction
- The University has been consistently rated best in Scotland in the annual Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey